- Should we look after only ourselves and not interfere with other conflicts? Eg WW2
- What, if any, is a good reason for going to war? Eg Helen of Troy
- What is the best way forward when things ‘go wrong’ in other countries or at home?
- Is war sometimes the ONLY way forward?
- Is technology really helping us become ‘better’?
- Will you have a job in your future?
- The Victorians used child labour – why? Is it better to replace humans with machines?
- Does technology need to slow down or speed up?
- What is a ‘superhero/heroine’ and are they ‘real? (Fictional, celebrity, public service, parents)?
- Who are the ‘hero/heroines’ of everyday life and why?
- Who should be our role model – and do they always set a good example?
- Is ‘being a celebrity’ a good/bad thing?
- Are humans different to all other animals?
- Should we keep animals in zoos?
- Should we keep pets? What is the difference?
- Is a goldfish in a bowl better off than a fish in the sea?
- What rights SHOULD animals have – if any!
Exploring our CHOICES
- Is life ‘fair’?
- Can life ever be ‘fair’?
- Is it fair that some people get more money than others?
- Is it fair that some people have to live on the streets?
Exploring our INTELLIGENCES
- Which is the most like YOU? ( Intrapersonal)
- What are your friends like? (Interpersonal)
- Are ALL seasons ‘best’? (Critical thinking)
- How do the seasons affect us? (Emotional)
Read a good book lately? Why not share it with others?
- the title
- the author/illustrator
- a brief introduction (don’t retell the story!)
- suggested age of reader.
Remember to add
- your name
- your class
- enter captcha code before submitting comment